2.10.2006

Blue Bird Friday

Man what a day. Not a cloud in Seattle and morning temps in the mid thirties. Perfect day to ride the urban bike into work. It was a struggle getting out of bed. I was beat. Not sure why because I didn't even ride yesterday. I even changed up my route into downtown a saved a few minutes. Brilliant!

I heard a great idea on the radio this morning to quell the endless silly lawsuits plauge our courts. I'll call it the "defective" ruling. Basically if you such a lame ass person that you claim injury from something 99% of the population could handle without problem you are simply ruled defective and get nothing. Case in point is the daughter of a man who died after complications of surgery. She is suing Benyhanas claiming a flying shrimp caused this mans death.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home